'Idol Hangover': Jessica Sanchez, Joshua Ledet Top The Week's Most Talked About Moments (Video)
THR music editor Shirley Halperin and season 9 finalist Didi Benami run down all the "American Idol" action.
In what was a surprising, if not entirely shocking, Thursday elimination, country hopeful Skylar Laine got the proverbial boot, leaving four finalists vying to be the next American Idol.
The 18-year-old Mississippi spitfire tops the 5 most talked about moments on Idol Hangover, the weekly webshow where THR music editor Shirley Halperin and season 9 finalist Didi Benami run down all the action from 60s-meets-Brit Pop week.
Also causing a stir: Jessica Sanchez, who was criticized for wearing a too-skimpy dress and Joshua Ledet, whose odd on-air gesture with Phillip Phillips brought up all kinds of questions.
Who will be standing on that finale stage when all is said and sung? Idol Hangover hashes it out.
Check out the episode above and listen for a special announcement about next week's guest. Watch last week's Hangover with Haley Reinhart here.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- The Cast Of 'Scandal' Looked Perfectly At Home In The Real White House
- 'Jungle Book' Continues To Rule The Box Office As 'Mother's Day' Fails To Impress
- Patton Oswalt Shares Touching Quote From 7-Year-Old Daughter After Wife's Death
- DJ Khaled Was 'Talking Mogul Talk' With Arianna Huffington At White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Terrence Malick's Voyage of Time Is Getting an Official Release After a 30-Year Production
- Female Filmmakers Have it Just as Rough in Europe as They Do in Hollywood
- Captain America Brings Freedom To Foreign Lands With $200 Million Overseas Opening
- Mads Mikkelsen Wants to See Hannibal Return Just As Much As You Do