Jessica Sanchez Returns to 'American Idol' on Thursday; Confirms 'Glee' Air Date
The season 11 runner-up will perform her new single, "Tonight," with Ne-Yo on the Fox show's March 21 elimination episode.
Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez will return to the American Idol stage for Thursday night’s results show. On the night season 12's finalists are cut from nine to eight, the 17-year old Chula Vista, Calif., native will debut her new single, “Tonight,” accompanied by special guest Ne-Yo.
Sanchez’s debut album via 19 Recordings/Interscope, called Me, You & the Music, is scheduled for release on April 30 and is available for pre-order now on Amazon. A fan-exclusive pre-order also will be available March 21 at Sanchez's official site and includes an instant download of "Tonight."
Sanchez's album is said to be "high-energy" and "beat-soaked," according to a release to be issued Tuesday.
In other news, Sanchez will guest star as a legendary singer from a rival high school on the May 2 episode of Fox's Glee. She'll also appear on the May 9 season finale.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Mirror, Mirror
- Hold on to Your Fedoras: Bruno Mars Will Perform With Beyoncé and Coldplay at Super Bowl 50
- Jennifer Lopez Will Have to Magically Find More Time in Her Schedule for Shades of Blue Season 2
- Martin Is Not Happy Kurt Russell Smashed Its Priceless Antique Guitar in Hateful Eight
- Former 'Survivor' Contestant Mike Skupin Arrested for Possession of Child Pornography
- Kerry Washington & Viola Davis Represent Outstanding Actresses at the NAACP Image Awards 2016
- Rebel Wilson Wants Justin Bieber To Be Her Valentine
- Giacomo Gianniotti Attends Screening of Denzel Washington-Directed 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode