'American Idol' Cast-off Joshua Ledet Talks Favorite Moments, the Final Two (Video)
"I would have never thought that I would have been on national television and making it to the top three out of 200 thousand people," Ledet tells THR. "It was the greatest experience ever."
Joshua Ledet couldn't hold back his tears after he was eliminated during Thursday's American Idol, but he managed to hold it together backstage, where he shared his favorite moment from the competition with The Hollywood Reporter.
"One of my favorite moments on the show has to be when I sang 'When A Man Loves A Woman,'" said the 20-year-old eliminee. "It was just one of my favorite performances. I didn’t think I could sing like that, not at all."
In spite of the overwhelming support and accolades from his hometown visit to Westlake, Louisiana, and the standing ovations from the Idol judges, Ledet still found it difficult to believe that he made it this far.
"I would have never thought that I would have been on national television and making it to the top three out of 200 thousand people," Ledet said. "It was the greatest experience ever."
When asked whether Phillip Phillips or Jessica Sanchez had the advantage during next week's finale, he remained diplomatic: "I don't know, because they both amazing and their voice are so different, I'm gonna be voting for both of them that's all I know. They're family. I love both of them."
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project