'American Idol' Cast-off Joshua Ledet Talks Favorite Moments, the Final Two (Video)
"I would have never thought that I would have been on national television and making it to the top three out of 200 thousand people," Ledet tells THR. "It was the greatest experience ever."
Joshua Ledet couldn't hold back his tears after he was eliminated during Thursday's American Idol, but he managed to hold it together backstage, where he shared his favorite moment from the competition with The Hollywood Reporter.
"One of my favorite moments on the show has to be when I sang 'When A Man Loves A Woman,'" said the 20-year-old eliminee. "It was just one of my favorite performances. I didn’t think I could sing like that, not at all."
In spite of the overwhelming support and accolades from his hometown visit to Westlake, Louisiana, and the standing ovations from the Idol judges, Ledet still found it difficult to believe that he made it this far.
"I would have never thought that I would have been on national television and making it to the top three out of 200 thousand people," Ledet said. "It was the greatest experience ever."
When asked whether Phillip Phillips or Jessica Sanchez had the advantage during next week's finale, he remained diplomatic: "I don't know, because they both amazing and their voice are so different, I'm gonna be voting for both of them that's all I know. They're family. I love both of them."
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- The Cast Of 'Scandal' Looked Perfectly At Home In The Real White House
- 'Jungle Book' Continues To Rule The Box Office As 'Mother's Day' Fails To Impress
- Patton Oswalt Shares Touching Quote From 7-Year-Old Daughter After Wife's Death
- DJ Khaled Was 'Talking Mogul Talk' With Arianna Huffington At White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Terrence Malick's Voyage of Time Is Getting an Official Release After a 30-Year Production
- Female Filmmakers Have it Just as Rough in Europe as They Do in Hollywood
- Captain America Brings Freedom To Foreign Lands With $200 Million Overseas Opening
- Mads Mikkelsen Wants to See Hannibal Return Just As Much As You Do