'American Idol's' Kris Allen Announces Change in Management; New Single
The season eight winner splits from 19 Management to join Pearl Group Entertainment, also home to Chris Daughtry.
In an online chat with Yahoo Music, American Idol season eight winner Kris Allen confirmed that he has parted ways with 19 Management, and will continue promoting his sophomore CD, Thank You Camilla, with the release of a second single.
Although he did not divulge his new management during the chat, The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Allen will be managed by Stirling McIlwaine at Pearl Group Entertainment. McIlwaine was a former executive at 19 Entertainment and also manages Chris Daughtry. McIlwaine managed both Allen and Daughtry prior to his split with 19.
Regarding his second single, Allen was mum, but promised it would be one of the more "uptempo" tunes on the record.
Here's Allen performing an acoustic version of "Better With You" below:
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Get Ready for Big, Bad Negan With This Walking Dead Prologue Teaser
- Jeremy Clarkson Did an Ad for Amazon Prime Drones, Probably Made Oodles of Money from It
- Jack White Celebrated Thanksgiving by Opening a Third Man Records Store in Detroit
- A Taylor Swift Fan Got to Meet Her Idol Before Losing Her Hearing
- Celebrities React to Suspenseful Patriots vs. Broncos Sunday Night Football Game - Read the Tweets!
- Anne Hathaway Keeps Her Baby Bump Covered Up
- Kristin Cavallari Shares First Photo of Her Daughter Saylor with Quarterback Jay Cutler!
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Sneak Peek Teases Negan's Story Line - Watch Now!