'American Idol's' Lauren Alaina on Who Will Win Season 11 (Video)
The Season 10 runner-up talks to THR's special correspondent Didi Benami about performing "Georgia Peaches" on the show, what she thinks of Jimmy Iovine's comments and reveals recent late-night L.A. hijinks with another "Idol" alum.
American Idol season 10 runner-up Lauren Alaina returned to the show on Thursday while on a break from touring with country stars Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan.
The 17-year-old Georgia native performed "Georgia Peaches" off her debut album Wildflowers, during which she had a minor technical glitch that she brushed off effortlessly. It seems a year after Idol, she's already an old pro -- and still only a teenager.
After the elimination episode, which sent Jeremy Rosado home, Lauren stopped to talk to THR's special correspondent -- and Idol season 9 alum -- Didi Benami and bond about the experience of being on one of the world's biggest stages.
Lauren also gave her very early prediction of who season 11's winner may be. "I want a girl to win," she says. Watch the video above to find out who that girl -- or guy -- may be.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!