'American Idol Live' Tour In Pictures
It's full steam ahead for the 47-date summer trek which kicked off last week and stars season 10's Top 11.
The American Idol Live tour hits 47 cities this summer and, with each show clocking in with a running time of over two hours, there is plenty to cheer about: from James Durbin’s pedal to the metal two-song set to Haley Reinhart’s Idol redux moment to Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina’s country-time duet.
So far, response to the season 10 outing -- by finalist and audience member alike -- has been overwhelmingly positive, with Casey Abrams, Naima Adedapo and Jacob Lusk emerging as standouts among the group of tremendous talents.
These photos, shot by The Hollywood Reporter’s own Chris Godley, are from the trek’s July 15 stop at Los Angeles’ Nokia Theater, which happens to be the same stage where McCreery was crowned Idol’s 2011 winner back in May. Haven’t caught a show yet? You’ll have plenty more opportunities. It runs until September 10.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Mirror, Mirror
- Hold on to Your Fedoras: Bruno Mars Will Perform With Beyoncé and Coldplay at Super Bowl 50
- Jennifer Lopez Will Have to Magically Find More Time in Her Schedule for Shades of Blue Season 2
- Martin Is Not Happy Kurt Russell Smashed Its Priceless Antique Guitar in Hateful Eight
- Former 'Survivor' Contestant Mike Skupin Arrested for Possession of Child Pornography
- Kerry Washington & Viola Davis Represent Outstanding Actresses at the NAACP Image Awards 2016
- Rebel Wilson Wants Justin Bieber To Be Her Valentine
- Giacomo Gianniotti Attends Screening of Denzel Washington-Directed 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode