'American Idol' Alum Michael Lynche Welcomes a Son
The singer's wife Christa gave birth to Kingston Michael Lynche on Tuesday in New York City.
Former American Idol finalist Michael Lynche and his wife Christa are the new parents of a baby boy, named Kingston Michael Lynche.
Christa Lynche gave birth Tuesday in New York City. Little Kingston weighed in at 7.25 pounds, and joins big sister Laila Rose, who was born in January 2010 while Lynche was filming Idol's ninth season.
"The best part of life after Idol has been my wife Christa and my baby Laila getting to travel everywhere with me," Lynche told People.com. "Now that we’re adding a new little one to our family, we couldn’t be happier!"
Lynche came in fourth on the Fox contest -- Lee DeWyze was that year's champ -- and has continued on the path toward music success. The family man's debut album is set to drop in the spring through Big 3 Records, and he has continued to perform gigs on tour.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Anne Heche Was So Committed to Throwing Real Punches Filming Catfight That Her Hand ‘Exploded’
- Emily Blunt Will Make Her Saturday Night Live Hosting Debut Next Month
- 7 Suggestions for Future Dan Brown Books, and Inevitable Tom Hanks Movies
- 63 Times a Very Excited Bruce Springsteen Used ALL CAPS in His Memoir
- Miley Cyrus Says She Was the Least Paid Person on 'Hannah Montana'
- Halle Berry, Ciara & Jennifer Hudson Support Women's Health At Revlon's Philanthropic Luncheon!
- Trevor Donovan Wears Just a Speedo for Sexy Poolside Photo Shoot! (Exclusive)
- Kim Kardashian Attacked By Vitalii Sediuk in Paris (Photos & Video)