'American Idol' Finale: Original 'Home' Vs. Phillip Phillips' Version, Who Sang It Better? (Video)
The Season 11 finalist's coronation song was originally written for British artist Greg Holden. THR takes the Pepsi -- er, Coke -- challenge.
American Idol finalist Phillip Phillips’ electrifying performance of the Drew Pearson song “Home” has sparked interest in British artist Greg Holden, for whom the song was originally written four months ago during a writing trip to Los Angeles.
Pearson, who calls Holden an “amazing talent,” tells The Hollywood Reporter, "We wanted to something fun that day.”
Which version of “Home” do you prefer? Phillips' or Holden's? You be the judge. Watch both below:
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- This 'Hands Of Stone' Clip Matches Roberto Durán With Sugar Ray Leonard For The First Time
- JoJo's Record Label Forced Her To Lose Weight With Injections And A 500-Calorie Diet
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Troian Bellisario Is 'So Appalled' By Taylor Swift's 'False Feminism'
- Will Smith's Reactions To Ben Affleck In 'Suicide Squad' Are Everything
- Gillian Jacobs on Fearing Improv, the End of the Manic Pixie Dream Girl, and the Lessons of Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants to Consciously Uncouple from Goop
- American Sniper Fans Are Upset Bradley Cooper Attended the DNC
- Watch the Bourne Trilogy Honest Trailer: Matt Damon Has the Skills of an Assassin and the Mind of Dory