Ryan Seacrest and Randy Jackson Jam With Steven Tyler at Aerosmith Concert (Video)
It was a virtual "American Idol" reunion as the ex-TV judge coaxed his former co-stars on stage in Oklahoma City for an impromptu performance of a Beatles classic.
American Idol host Ryan Seacrest joined former judge Steven Tyler and Idol cohort Randy Jackson onstage for a spirited jam session with Aerosmith at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City Thursday night.
"Ryan Seacrest is in the house!" exclaimed Tyler, who coaxed the 37-year old television producer, donning a very un-rocking Navy blue suit jacket -- on stage with the band and Jackson towards the end of their cover of The Beatles' iconic hit, "Come Together."
Jackson, who is used to big arena shows from his days as a member of Journey, looked perfectly at home onstage handling bass duties on the rock classic.
Both Idol fixtures were in town taping segments for the Fox series, which debuts in January. Aerosmiths's 15th studio album, Music From Another Dimension, came out Tuesday.
Watch the peformance below (and let us know what you think of Tyler's outfit, which Seacrest picked out pre-show, according to Eonline):
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- The Strain Will End After One More Season of Deeply Disturbing Posters for The Strain
- Viola Davis Will Level Up From Stealing Scenes to Stealing Things in a Steve McQueen Heist Movie
- Olivier Assayas Correctly Calls Kristen Stewart the ‘Best Actress of Her Generation’
- Vulture Asks: Which TV Couple Do You Anti-Ship?
- Nick Jonas' Hawaii Mystery Girl Revealed
- Tom Holland Sports 'Hello Kitty' Pajamas While Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Scenes in Queens!
- Danielle Brooks, Lucy Liu & Cynthia Erivo Help Honor Cicely Tyson At American Theatre Wing Gala!
- Jennifer Aniston's Husband Justin Theroux Comments on Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Divorce