Ryan Seacrest and Randy Jackson Jam With Steven Tyler at Aerosmith Concert (Video)
It was a virtual "American Idol" reunion as the ex-TV judge coaxed his former co-stars on stage in Oklahoma City for an impromptu performance of a Beatles classic.
American Idol host Ryan Seacrest joined former judge Steven Tyler and Idol cohort Randy Jackson onstage for a spirited jam session with Aerosmith at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City Thursday night.
"Ryan Seacrest is in the house!" exclaimed Tyler, who coaxed the 37-year old television producer, donning a very un-rocking Navy blue suit jacket -- on stage with the band and Jackson towards the end of their cover of The Beatles' iconic hit, "Come Together."
Jackson, who is used to big arena shows from his days as a member of Journey, looked perfectly at home onstage handling bass duties on the rock classic.
Both Idol fixtures were in town taping segments for the Fox series, which debuts in January. Aerosmiths's 15th studio album, Music From Another Dimension, came out Tuesday.
Watch the peformance below (and let us know what you think of Tyler's outfit, which Seacrest picked out pre-show, according to Eonline):
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- America's Sweetheart Susan Lucci Opens Up About Love, Fans and the Little Boy Who Won Her Heart
- Harry Connick, Jr. Tells Grads: It's Exciting If You Don't Have Your Career Planned
- "Roots" Is a Definitive Re-telling of a Television Classic
- Hit Songwriter Ilene Angel on Her New CD and Following Your Dreams
- Glee’s Mark Salling Indicted on Two Counts in Child Pornography Case
- How Old Is Everyone Supposed to Be in X-Men: Apocalypse?
- Penelope Cruz And Jimmy Fallon Dubsmash On The Tonight Show And You Know, Look, Live Television Is Not Easy
- Emilia Clarke, What Are You Doing? Don’t Watch Game of Thrones With Your Parents