'American Idol' Taylor Hicks Collects Grammy Award
The season five winner nabs the award as a featured artist on Jimmy Fallon's Grammy-winning album, "Blow Your Pants Off."
American Idol season five winner Taylor Hicks can now add "Grammy-winning featured artist" to his list of accomplishments.
The 36-year old Birmingham, Alabama native garnered the award for his participation on Jimmy Fallon’s Blow Your Pants Off, which won for Best Comedy Album. The win was announced prior to the the 55th Annual Grammy Awards telecast.
Hicks, along with talk show host Stephen Colbert, appeared on Fallon’s show for a parody of the Rebecca Black song, "Friday." The recording was included on Fallon’s album.
Joining Hicks on Fallon's album: Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney, Eddie Vedder, Dave Matthews, Justin Timberlake, Big and Rich and Brian Williams.
Watch “Friday” below:
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Beat Bugs Trailer: Netflix’s New Animated Kids Series Features a Ton of Beatles Covers Your Kids Won’t Know Are Covers
- A Film Producer Is Tweeting Out Terrible Descriptions of Female Characters in Scripts
- What Shows Will Make Me Cry? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- These Deleted Scenes From Mrs. Doubtfire Will Remind You That the Movie Was Actually Deeply Sad
- Kim Kardashian Goes Sheer in New York City Ahead of Fashion Week!
- Courteney Cox, Kate Hudson & Demi Moore Help Jennifer Meyer Celebrate Superga XO Collection!
- Eva Longoria Shakes Her Booty for 'Lip Sync Battle' Performance of 'Low' - Watch Now!
- Suki Waterhouse & Karlie Kloss Launch 'Vogue 100: A Century of Style' Gallery