'American Idol' Taylor Hicks Collects Grammy Award
The season five winner nabs the award as a featured artist on Jimmy Fallon's Grammy-winning album, "Blow Your Pants Off."
American Idol season five winner Taylor Hicks can now add "Grammy-winning featured artist" to his list of accomplishments.
The 36-year old Birmingham, Alabama native garnered the award for his participation on Jimmy Fallon’s Blow Your Pants Off, which won for Best Comedy Album. The win was announced prior to the the 55th Annual Grammy Awards telecast.
Hicks, along with talk show host Stephen Colbert, appeared on Fallon’s show for a parody of the Rebecca Black song, "Friday." The recording was included on Fallon’s album.
Joining Hicks on Fallon's album: Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney, Eddie Vedder, Dave Matthews, Justin Timberlake, Big and Rich and Brian Williams.
Watch “Friday” below:
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- The Cast Of 'Scandal' Looked Perfectly At Home In The Real White House
- 'Jungle Book' Continues To Rule The Box Office As 'Mother's Day' Fails To Impress
- Patton Oswalt Shares Touching Quote From 7-Year-Old Daughter After Wife's Death
- DJ Khaled Was 'Talking Mogul Talk' With Arianna Huffington At White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Terrence Malick's Voyage of Time Is Getting an Official Release After a 30-Year Production
- Female Filmmakers Have it Just as Rough in Europe as They Do in Hollywood
- Captain America Brings Freedom To Foreign Lands With $200 Million Overseas Opening
- Mads Mikkelsen Wants to See Hannibal Return Just As Much As You Do