'American Idol's' Paul McDonald, 'Twilight' Wife Nikki Reed Team Up for Music Video
Watch the steamy clip for “Now That I Found You."
Is it time for Fox to entertain the idea of an American Idol Couples Edition?
Exhibit A: Season 10 finalist Paul McDonald and his wife, Twilight star Nikki Reed, are making beautiful music together both in their personal and professional lives. The star couple has released the smoking hot video, “Now That I Found You," leaving little of their PDA to the imagination.
The two met at the premiere of Red Riding Hood last March, which McDonald attended with the rest of the Season 10 contestants.
For the next video pairing, may we suggest a voyeuristic peek at real-life American Idol couple Diana DeGarmo and Ace Young?
Watch the steamy clip below and tell us, Idol Worshipers, what other Idol pairings -- real or fantasy -- would you like to see?
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!