The Wanted Perform on 'American Idol,' Then Offer Some Post-Show 'Afternoon Delight' (Video)
The five members of the British and Irish boy band declare their love for Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber and "Anchorman's" Ron Burgundy.
British and Irish boy band The Wanted have been working overtime to make their mark in the U.S., starting with club gigs in January, graduating to theaters in February and on Thursday, their biggest stage yet on American Idol.
Band members Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness, Tom Parker and Nathan Sykes had girls in the Idol audience squealing upon first sight, and performing their hit single, "Glad You Came," certainly seemed to satisfy.
But their true personalities came out after the show, when the lads stopped by the press room to chat with THR's special correspondent and Idol season 9 alum Didi Benami.
Among the topics on deck: their love of booze, karaoke, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Bieber (The Wanted share a manager, Scooter Braun, with the teen phenom) and a little "Afternoon Delight," sung a capella Anchorman-style and entirely on cue. It appears Ron Burgundy is the band's own personal idol.
Watch the video below:
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!