'American Idol's' Haley Reinhart Signed to Interscope
The Season 10 alum has scored a deal with the same label as fellow “Idol,” Pia Toscano.
She may not have made it to the finals last season, but fans can expect more to come from Haley Reinhart.
PHOTOS: 'American Idol Live' Tour in Pictures
The 20-year old singer has inked a deal with Interscope records, the same label to snag ninth place finisher Pia Toscano.
Though reports surfaced last week, The Hollywood Reporter confirms that Reinhart has joined the 19 Recordings family, after exiting the competition in third place. She can currently be seen on tour with her fellow Season 10 Idols, heading to Duluth, Georgia on Tuesday, with back-to-back performances in Raleigh and Charlotte, North Carolina to follow.
An official announcment regarding Reinhart's deal is expected to be made public shortly.
Also landing deals following reality show are victor Scotty McCreery and runner-up Lauren Alaina. All four Idols join the Universal Music Group family, with McCreery and Alaina signing on to their Mercury Nashville label.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- A 40-Year-Old Woman Has A No. 1 Hit For The First Time In Nearly 16 Years
- Hamptons Journal: Nona Hendryx Pays Tribute to Bowie at LongHouse Reserve Jubilee/ Richard Mishaan's Design at Guild Hall, and the East Hampton Historical Society
- Teenager's Stunning Celine Dion Covers Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- Nick Cannon Let Loose In New 'Access Hollywood' Interview
- Hamilton's Renée Elise Goldsberry to Star in HBO's The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Not Magnificent Enough, Now Chance the Rapper Is Making His Own Music Festival in Chicago
- Vladimir Putin Is Having a Rough Day Working the Phone for Donald Trump
- Everything You Missed at the Inaugural 2016 Panorama Festival