'American Idol's' Stefano Langone Gives Valentine to Fans, Makes Single Free
Season 10's resident romantic encourages fans to say "Yes to Love" with 1-800flowers promotion.
Valentine's Day is the most romantic day of the year, and what better way to tell that special someone you care than with flowers and a love song from one of our favorite American Idol vocalists, Stefano Langone?
The season 10 alum is asking fans to say “Yes to Love” by making his current single of the same name available as a free download through a special promotion with 1-800flowers. The ballad, written and produced by Tim James and Antonina Armato, will be available through Feb. 16 on the website.
“I felt it was a love anthem -- a heartfelt wedding song, and a romantic Valentine's Day song,” he said. “I’m so happy to share it with 1-800flowers.”
“Yes to Love” will be included on the Kent, Wash. native's Hollywood Records debut, which is scheduled for release on May 7.
Twitter: @Idol_Worship; @MicheleAmabile
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Julianne Hough Snaps Selfies With Former DWTS Partner Helio Castroneves
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!