Carrie Underwood Performs 'Good Girl' on 'Letterman' (Video)
The country chart-topper belts her latest hit on the CBS late-night show.
She might be pageant queen-pretty and blonde, but there's a reason Carrie Underwood won American Idol and a boatload of music awards to follow: genuine talent, and a gift for picking really good songs.
The country singer belted out her latest single, "Good Girl," on Monday's Late Show With David Letterman, sporting an '80s-inspired black leather bustier and ruffled skirt.
The song -- from her new album, Blown Away, now the number one download on iTunes -- recalls Shania Twain in her sexy-rebel heyday, but the bluesy growl is pure Underwood.
Watch the clip below.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!