Daughtry Announces Dates for First Leg of Spring Tour
The "Break the Spell" trek will bring the "American Idol" season 5 finalist to theaters throughout the east coast and midwest.
Rock band Daughtry announced the first leg of its “Break The Spell” tour, kicking off March 20 in Buffalo, New York. The 25-date AEG trek with planned stops throughout the east coast, Midwest and Canada, will bring the American Idol season 5 finalist and his four-member group to theaters for an intimate live experience.
The multi-platinum band released its third album, Break The Spell, in Nov. 2011. It was certified gold within four weeks. “We recorded a hard-hitting rock album that is primed to blow the doors off these great theaters,” says Daughtry in a release issued today. “Fans who come out are going to get an incredible show every night.”
The tour is scheduled to run until April 30 with a final gig in New York City. One dollar from each ticket sold will benefit Malaria No More, a leading humanitarian organization determined to end malaria deaths in Africa by 2015.
Support acts include Nashville pop rockers SafetySuit, whose debut These Times landed at No. 7 on the Billboard 200 album chart. Singer-songwriter Mike Sanchez will also open.
AEG has a complete list of onsale dates on its website.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Lizzy Caplan Named Her Cat Colbert, But Like in a Cool Way, Not Like You Squares Naming Your Cat Colbert Today
- What’s Leaving Netflix: June 2016
- From American Crime Story to Fargo, Why Limited Series Make for Such Good TV
- Preacher’s Creators and Stars Discuss Blowing Up Tom Cruise, Southern Accents, and Playing God
- Kit Harington Gets A Phone Call From 'Game of Thrones' Co-Star During Radio Interview
- Kardashian Family Helps Scott Disick Celebrate His Birthday
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Answer Phones Together for Red Nose Day Telecast!
- Megan Hilty & Colin Donnell Couple Up At Cirque du Soleil's 'Paramour' Opening Night!