Daughtry Announces Dates for First Leg of Spring Tour
The "Break the Spell" trek will bring the "American Idol" season 5 finalist to theaters throughout the east coast and midwest.
Rock band Daughtry announced the first leg of its “Break The Spell” tour, kicking off March 20 in Buffalo, New York. The 25-date AEG trek with planned stops throughout the east coast, Midwest and Canada, will bring the American Idol season 5 finalist and his four-member group to theaters for an intimate live experience.
The multi-platinum band released its third album, Break The Spell, in Nov. 2011. It was certified gold within four weeks. “We recorded a hard-hitting rock album that is primed to blow the doors off these great theaters,” says Daughtry in a release issued today. “Fans who come out are going to get an incredible show every night.”
The tour is scheduled to run until April 30 with a final gig in New York City. One dollar from each ticket sold will benefit Malaria No More, a leading humanitarian organization determined to end malaria deaths in Africa by 2015.
Support acts include Nashville pop rockers SafetySuit, whose debut These Times landed at No. 7 on the Billboard 200 album chart. Singer-songwriter Mike Sanchez will also open.
AEG has a complete list of onsale dates on its website.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Season 2 Of 'Jessica' Jones' Will Be Directed Exclusively By Women
- Man Praises 'Luke Cage' For Showing Black Men In Hoodies Aren't Threats
- Come get to Know JAIN as she Talks About the French Grammys and Life as a Traveling Artist
- Justin Bieber Walked Offstage Mid-Concert Because Fans Wouldn't Stop Screaming
- Jay Z Will Reportedly Perform in Ohio to Get Black People to Vote for Hillary Clinton
- We Regret to Inform You That There's a Video for the Chainsmokers and Halsey's 'Closer'
- Watch Justin Bieber Storm Offstage After Angry Outburst at His Fans
- Netflix Is Adding $800 Million in Debt to Invest in Original Content; That’s More Than Enough for Three More Bloodlines!