Haley Reinhart Debuts New Single 'Free' on 'American Idol' Stage (Video)
UPDATED: The former contestant makes her triumphant return to the show with a jazzy, throwback tune.
Haley Reinhart, last season's third place finalist, made a triumphant return to the American Idol stage with her new single, "Free."
The song, a sultry, jazzy throwback to another era, fit Reinhart like a glove and was a solid offering for Billy Joel week. She performed the number in a golden birdcage and looked amazing with a sleek, red dress (showing a bit of leg, Angelina Jolie, style) and her hair teased to high heaven. Reinhart brought a touch of Las Vegas pizazz to the Idol stage.
Reinhart's performance wasn't the only of the evening, with sultry singer Lana Del Rey taking the stage just a few moments before. Unfortunately for the in house audience Thursday night -- which included Reinhart's season 10 competitor Casey Abrams -- both performances were actually pre-taped.
Watch Reinhart's performance here. What did you all think, Worshippers?
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Robin Williams' Deleted 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Scenes Will Make You Cry
- David Bowie's Son Reveals Dad Would Have Been A Grandfather In Moving Message
- These Grammy Nominees Prove Less Is More When It Comes To Makeup
- Jennifer Aniston And Justin Theroux Are Totally Going To #NetflixAndChill On Valentine's Day
- Watch the Trailer for Will Arnett’s Netflix Show Flaked, in Which He Sort of Plays a More Upbeat, Human BoJack Horseman
- Outlander Season Two Trailer: For the Television Viewer Who Wants Everything They Love on One Show
- The Toughest Song I Wrote: Courtney Barnett on Taking 5 Years to Write a Set of Lyrics
- Bruce Springsteen to Write Autobiography, Born to Run, Though All of His Song Titles Would Work, Which Is Very Satisfying