Haley Reinhart's Last American Idol Performance (Video)
"That's not the end of this!" she sings at the end of Elton John's "Bennie and the Jets."
One day after falling while performing, Haley Reinhart was booted off American Idol Thursday night. A record 95 million votes were cast.
"This is the biggest platform any girl -- anybody -- could ask for," Reinhart told host Ryan Seacrest on stage after hearing the results. "I rocked it out and I had a blast. And this is only the beginning. I thank you guys all so much."
Reinhart then performed Elton John's Bennie and the Jets again, changing the lyrics to include a shout-out to judges Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez, who looked upset that Reinhart was leaving the Fox hit.
At the end of her song, Reinhart sang, "That's not the end of this! This ain't the end of this shindig! See ya later."
Country singers Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina will go head-to-head at next week's finale. McCreery won the coin toss, but let Alaina choose the performance order.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- 'Jungle Book' Continues To Rule The Box Office As 'Mother's Day' Fails To Impress
- Patton Oswalt Shares Touching Quote From 7-Year-Old Daughter After Wife's Death
- DJ Khaled Was 'Talking Mogul Talk' With Arianna Huffington At White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Kendall Jenner Was Starstruck For The 'First Time Ever' After Meeting Obama
- Radiohead Erases All Social Media and Their Website Has Faded to White; Is This an Anti-Viral Marketing Campaign?
- Ringling Bros. Circus Will Feature Performing Elephants for the Final Time Tonight
- What, You Thought Carrie Fisher Wasn't Going to Bring Her Dog, Gary Fisher, to the Correspondents' Dinner?
- Why Mark Schultz Isn't in Team Foxcatcher