Haley Reinhart's Last American Idol Performance (Video)
"That's not the end of this!" she sings at the end of Elton John's "Bennie and the Jets."
One day after falling while performing, Haley Reinhart was booted off American Idol Thursday night. A record 95 million votes were cast.
"This is the biggest platform any girl -- anybody -- could ask for," Reinhart told host Ryan Seacrest on stage after hearing the results. "I rocked it out and I had a blast. And this is only the beginning. I thank you guys all so much."
Reinhart then performed Elton John's Bennie and the Jets again, changing the lyrics to include a shout-out to judges Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez, who looked upset that Reinhart was leaving the Fox hit.
At the end of her song, Reinhart sang, "That's not the end of this! This ain't the end of this shindig! See ya later."
Country singers Scotty McCreery and Lauren Alaina will go head-to-head at next week's finale. McCreery won the coin toss, but let Alaina choose the performance order.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet