'Idol' Judge Jennifer Lopez Is People's Most Beautiful Woman
"I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!" she says.
NEW YORK – People magazine has named Jennifer Lopez the World's Most Beautiful Woman.
The singer, actress and American Idol judge tops the magazine's annual list of "the World's Most Beautiful" in a special double issue.
Lopez is joined on this honor roll by Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner and Beyonce Knowles.
Commenting on her title, the 41-year-old Lopez says, "I feel happy and proud. Proud that I'm not 25!"
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Music and Sweets: A Perfect Combo for a Late Night Bakery
- A Labor Day Documentary: 'Brothers on the Line' Tells the Story of the Reuther Brothers -- Founding Fathers of the American Middle Class
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leak Online, Other Celebs Targeted
- Todd English Arrested, Charged With DWI
- Paul Wesley & Phoebe Tonkin Get Cuddly at U.S. Open 2014
- Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, & Austin Butler Get in a Group Workout!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Fly Out of Venice After Attending Film Festival Together
- Jenny McCarthy's Wedding Dress Revealed! See Photos of Her & Donnie Wahlberg At Their Wedding