Jennifer Lopez on 'American Idol:' 'We Don't Know' If I'll Be Back Next Year
"Nobody's made me make the decision yet, and it could go either way," she says of the Fox hit.
Jennifer Lopez isn't sure she'll return to season 2 of American Idol.
"Nobody's made me make the decision yet , and it could go either way," the first-year judge tells Extra.
"I'm not saying I didn't love it," she continued. "But you know, I only signed up for one year, so the second year… we don't know yet."
This isn't the first time Lopez has said she's unsure about returning to the Fox hit. Earlier this month, she told the BBC she was on the fence.
A potential reason? The Hollywood Reporter has reported that her annual salary is $12 million -- but she could be holding out for Simon Cowell's $35 million a year salary, which breaks down to $642,201 an hour of air time.
She's also working with husband Marc Anthony and Simon Fuller's XIX and Endemol to produce music talent show Q'Viva!
"That's kind of our goal... to make the most amazing Latin show ever seen. You know, it's such a tall order, we should stop saying that!" she told Extra.
She has hinted she may want to slow down. After a promotional tour in Europe to promote her new album, Love?, she told Extra, "My mom was with me and the babies and we had a good time. But it's tiring... those trips are tiring."
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Joseph Sikora's Tommy Egan in Power: Finally, a White Guy Who's Not in the Black World To Save Anybody
- A 'Gilmore Girls' Festival Is Happening In Real-World Stars Hollow
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Have Reportedly Split ... Again
- Country Queen Dolly Parton To Play A Prostitute In New Made-For-TV Biopic
- New Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency Teaser: Elijah Wood Is Still Not Your Watson, Asshole
- Rupert Wyatt to Direct Sci-Fi Movie Captive State, Based on His Own Original Story
- Jon Favreau Will Direct and Produce Seth MacFarlane's New Space Dramedy for Fox
- Christoph Waltz in Talks for Alita: Battle Angel Adaptation from Robert Rodriguez and James Cameron