'American Idol' and 'X Factor' Alums Team Up for Cover of Justin Bieber's 'Boyfriend' (Video)
"Idol" season 10 semifinalist Tim Halperin and Lakoda Rayne's Hayley Orrantia tap their inner teen phenom in a hilarious clip.
American Idol Season 10 semifinalist Tim Halperin (no relation to THR music editor Shirley Halperin) has teamed up with X Factor finalist Hayley Orrantia (of Lakoda Rayne fame) for a hilariously fun cover of Justin Bieber's new single, "Boyfriend."
Orrantia and Halperin both reside in Texas, though neither is exactly an OG, as they portray in their homemade video.
Each of the finalists had a good run on their respective Fox talent shows. Orrantia, now 18, and her group Lakoda Rayne made it to ninth place while 24-year-old Halperin, an Omaha native, was eliminated in the first round of Idol's Top 24 after peforming Rob Thomas' "Streetcorner Serenade." His independent release, Rise and Fall, was released on iTunes last September.
Watch Halperin and Orrantia tap their inner Bieber in the clip below:
For American Idol news and updates, follow Idol Worship on Facebook and Twitter.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Gabrielle Union Says 'The World Isn't Going To End' If We See More Diversity In Women On TV
- Shantel VanSanten Lounges Poolside In A Cutout Swimsuit For Maxim
- Jimmy Kimmel Proves People Can't Tell The Difference Between Cold-Pressed Juice And Tang
- David Oyelowo Comes To Benedict Cumberbatch's Defense Over 'Colored' Comment
- Channing Tatum Carries Mila Kunis Away in New 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer (Exclusive)
- Brie Larson & Rosemarie DeWitt Are 'Digging For Fire' at Sundance!
- Tye Sheridan & Olivia Thirlby Premiere 'Stanford Prison Experiment' at Sundance 2015
- Patrick J. Adams Opens Up About Fiance Troian Bellisario's Guest-Starring Role on 'Suits' (JJ Interview)