Kelly Clarkson Goes Country With New Version of 'Mr. Know it All' (Video)
The season one "American Idol" champ also recently explored her country side with a cover of Shania Twain's "Still the One."
Pop powerhouse Kelly Clarkson has reworked her hit single "Mr. Know it All" into a track for country radio.
Clarkson is no stranger to the genre, having already had success with 2010's, "Don't You Wanna Stay," her duet with country hottie Jason Aldean.
The new version of the song is a tad twangier and slower. It features more guitar, less drums and simpler production.
"Hey everybody, I got to work with Dann Huff and recut 'Mr. Know It All' for country radio! I hope y'all like it!!," Clarkson tweeted on Wednesday. " I had a lot of fun recutting the song and getting the opportunity to work with Dann! "
The song will be available on iTunes April 3, according to Clarkson.
Clarkson, a native of Texas, also gave a nod to country star Shania Twain at her show in Canada this month, with a cover of Twain's "Still the One."
Sales of Clarkson's current CD, Stronger, remain healthy. This week, the record climbed from No. 20 to No. 16 on the Billboard 200, with 16,000 in sales (up 1%). She is currently a mentor on NBC's The Voice and will star on ABC's Duets this summer.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Sophia Bush Sends Congrats to Pal Aaron Paul For Emmy Win!
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'