Kelly Clarkson Announces Holiday Benefit Concert
The star-studded event will feature Reba McEntire, Meghan Trainor, Kacey Musgraves, Hayley Williams, Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood and more
Kelly Clarkson announced on her website that she'll be hosting her first annual benefit concert, Miracle on Broadway, on Dec. 20.
The show, which will be held at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena, features a star-studded lineup, including Reba McEntire, Trisha Yearwood, Garth Brooks, Ronnie Dunn, Kacey Musgraves, Paramore’s Hayley Williams, Meghan Trainor, Charles Esten and others performing a mix of Christmas classics and Clarkson’s original hits from her 2013 Christmas album, Wrapped in Red.
“I love my adopted hometown of Nashville with all of my heart and I am so honored to be able to give back to the community alongside some of my favorite artists and friends for my first Miracle on Broadway benefit concert,” she wrote on her website. “I thank all of the artists joining me, as well as the people of Nashville for making me feel so welcome over the last seven years I have called it home.”
All proceeds will benefit Nashville charities, including Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, Monroe Harding Children’s Home, Second Harvest Food Band, and Thistle Farms.
Tickets are on sale this Saturday at Livenation.com.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Watch This Artist Do Hundreds of Hours of Detailed Drawing Work in Minutes
- Adele’s 25 Has Gone Diamond in Less Than a Year
- Alan Cumming to Lead New CBS Drama Dr. Death, Based on a Forthcoming James Patterson Novel
- Zach Galifianakis Would Never Interview Trump on Between Two Ferns Because He’s ‘So Mentally Challenged’
- Nina Dobrev & AnnaLynne McCord Show Support at Rape Foundation Brunch
- Tom Holland Films 'Spider-Man' in New York City Subway!
- AnnaLynne McCord's Relationship with Kellan Lutz Was Ruined by Past Sexual Assault Experience
- Shawn Mendes Acts Like Such a Sweetheart in 'Diva' Funny or Die Video - Watch Now!