Kelly Clarkson Expecting First Child
"Best Christmas present ever!" tweeted the "American Idol" alum.
Kelly Clarkson and her husband, Brandon Blackstock, have something extra to celebrate this holiday season -- their first child.
The original American Idol announced her pregnancy early Tuesday evening on Twitter.
"I'm pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever," the 31-year-old Fort Worth, Texas, native wrote.
The happy news comes less than a month after the singer's wedding to Blackstock. Blackstock has two children from a previous marriage.
Clarkson, who just released her Christmas album, Wrapped in Red, is set to perform at the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting in New York next month.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- The Fantastic Four Movie Seems Really Good All of a Sudden
- Vacation’s Chevy Chase and Beverly D’Angelo to Reunite for a Pilot With a Very Silly Name
- Frozen Duo Writing a Song for Neil Patrick Harris to Sing at the Oscars
- Sundance: Watch Robert Redford and Nick Nolte Get Ready to Hike in A Walk in the Woods
- Behati Prinsloo, Karlie Kloss & the Angels Star in Victoria's Secret Super Bowl 2015 Commercial - Watch Now!
- Mandy Moore Hinted at the Ryan Adams Split Before News Broke
- Tom Cruise Allegedly Wiretapped Nicole Kidman's Phone & More Revelations From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Former Hollywood Executive Cindra Ladd Accuses Bill Cosby of Rape in Powerful Essay