Kelly Clarkson Expecting First Child
"Best Christmas present ever!" tweeted the "American Idol" alum.
Kelly Clarkson and her husband, Brandon Blackstock, have something extra to celebrate this holiday season -- their first child.
The original American Idol announced her pregnancy early Tuesday evening on Twitter.
"I'm pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever," the 31-year-old Fort Worth, Texas, native wrote.
The happy news comes less than a month after the singer's wedding to Blackstock. Blackstock has two children from a previous marriage.
Clarkson, who just released her Christmas album, Wrapped in Red, is set to perform at the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting in New York next month.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Mindy Kaling to 'Flare': If I Want 3 Kids, I Need to Get Going (Exclusive Pic!)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Honored Her Mom Marcheline at Their Intimate Wedding