Kelly Clarkson Expecting First Child
"Best Christmas present ever!" tweeted the "American Idol" alum.
Kelly Clarkson and her husband, Brandon Blackstock, have something extra to celebrate this holiday season -- their first child.
The original American Idol announced her pregnancy early Tuesday evening on Twitter.
"I'm pregnant!!! Brandon and I are so excited! Best early Christmas present ever," the 31-year-old Fort Worth, Texas, native wrote.
The happy news comes less than a month after the singer's wedding to Blackstock. Blackstock has two children from a previous marriage.
Clarkson, who just released her Christmas album, Wrapped in Red, is set to perform at the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting in New York next month.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Did How I Met Your Mother Work Jason Segel's Insult of the Show Into an Episode?
- Add The 'Seinfeld' Song To Kanye's VMAs Speech And, Well, It's Amazing
- Here's Banksy's Dismaland In GIFs, So You Don't Have To Make The Trip
- Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Say Their New Gay Rights Film Had A Personal Impact
- Ed Skrein Talks Playing Villain Ajax In 'Deadpool': 'He's So Horrible'
- Demi Lovato Performs 'Cool For The Summer' & 'Neon Lights' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' - Watch Here!
- Michael Fassbender's 'Macbeth' Official Trailer Released - Watch Now!
- Jill Duggar Breaks Silence After Brother Josh's Cheating Scandal