Kelly Clarkson Marries Fiance Brandon Blackstock
The "American Idol" winner tied the knot in Tennessee over the weekend.
Kelly Clarkson is officially off the market.
The American Idol season one winner tied the knot with Brandon Blackstock in Tennessee on Sunday.
"I'm officially Mrs. Blackstock," the 31-year-old singer tweeted Monday. "We got married yesterday at Blackberry Farms in TN, the most beautiful place ever."
For her special day, the bride wore a Temperley London wedding gown and, for a nice touch, donned a headpiece designed by season one alum Jim Verraros.
"Thnx Temperley 4 my beautiful dress!" Clarkson also captioned a third photo of her gown. "And thank you to my friend @JimVerraros & Maria Elena 4 the beautiful headpiece!"
Earlier this summer, Clarkson told fans the ceremony would be intimate and tweeted, "We are eloping for one reason only. We both want an intimate ceremony."
This is Clarkson's first marriage. Blackstock, the stepson of country singer Reba McEntire, has two children from a previous marriage -- daughter Savannah, 12, and son Seth, 6.
Next up for Clarkson is a Christmas special to be filmed later this month.
— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) October 21, 2013
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- To Hell With Bill Cosby? Disney Already Did That With The Devil and Max Devlin
- With INFINITY, Raquel Pomplun and L. Philippe Casseus Team Up to Launch an Epic New Series
- The Film 'Heartland' Tells the Story of Coming of Age and Coming Out in Oklahoma
- Glenn Beck: AP 'Raped' Bill Cosby By Releasing Interview Segment Addressing Rape Allegations
- Ricky Martin Celebrates His New Wax Figure at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas!
- Evan Rachel Wood & Darren Criss Spoof Tom Hanks' 'Big' & It's Hilarious - Watch Now!
- Pippa Middleton Took Advanced Wine Course & Passed!
- Ansel Elgort & Shailene Woodley Re-Created 'The Fault In Our Stars' Bench Scene at Dedication Ceremony