Kelly Clarkson Debuts New Single 'Catch My Breath' (Audio)
The original "American Idol" debuted her new song on Ryan Seacrest's radio show Wednesday morning.
Kelly Clarkson premiered her new single, "Catch My Breath," on Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show Wednesday morning -- one week before the song officially becomes available for airplay and digital download.
The single is from the American Idol Season One winner's forthcoming greatest hits CD, Greatest Hits -- Chapter 1. The song is written by Clarkson, Jason Halbert and Eric Olson.
"This song represents who I’ve been, what I’ve felt, and where I’m headed as not only an artist but as a 30 year old that is now smart enough to know that it’s time to stop, catch my breath, and be proud of not only what has been accomplished but of all the people that have helped me become the woman I am today," said Clarkson in a previous statement.
Fan reaction to the track has been overwhelmingly positive, with many fans clamouring for a proper video.
"Kelly, you have done it again," wrote Shana Rodriguez. "Made a song that one can relate to. I am sure this song will be a hit. I can't wait for the video!"
"Catch My Breath" will be available for download Oct. 16. Her CD is set for a Nov. 19 release.
Check out "Catch My Breath" below:
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Nicole Kidman Will Guest on Empire After She Stops Living Out Her English Fantasies
- What We Learned From Everything Is Copy, a Sweet Film Nora Ephron’s Son Jacob Bernstein Made About Her
- Nicholas Sparks’s Cool Bachelor Life Will Be an ABC Sitcom
- Max Greenfield on That Drill-bit Dildo In American Horror Story: Hotel
- Nick Jonas Sets the Record Straight About His Dating Life!
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Pro Allison Holker Talks Marrying Hubby tWitch in Her Week Four Blog!
- Isabella Cruise Marries Max Parker in Secret London Wedding!
- The Vampire Diaries' Paul Wesley Says Someone From Stefan's Past Will Shake Up Steroline (JJ Interview)