Kelly Clarkson Says New Single Will Debut in August or Early September
The former “Idol” star at first tweeted August, but then said September for the premiere date.
Kelly Clarkson’s long-awaited fifth album should hit stores this Fall, but fans won’t have to wait much longer for the first single.
The Idol alumnus told the world that she expects her first single to premiere in August.
“Also, just found out my single is hitting radio in August!” she tweeted on Thursday. “Woohoo! It's sounds great as well! Can't wait for y'all to hear it!”
But, Clarkson then told fans they might have to wait a little longer to hear the track.
An hour later, she wrote, “Okay please do not get angry but it might be September for my single.”
“My calendar was messed up! I'm so sorry! BUT it might be late August! It's a huge bummer waiting but I promise it'll be worth it! Stupid technology!!”
Clarkson’s label, RCA, originally planned to release the album in late 2010, but pushed back the release to September 2011.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Amy Schumer Responds To 'Formation' Parody Backlash With Topless Photo
- Rihanna And Missy Elliott Get Involved In Search For Missing Backup Dancer
- Tom Hanks Asks Zoltar To Make Him A 'Big' Kid Again In Hilarious 'Late Show' Skit
- Television Legend Norman Lear Goes In Front of The Camera in New Documentary
- Elijah Wood's DJ Name Is Not DJ Frodo, Which Is a Wild Misunderstanding of His Own Brand and DJs
- Samantha Bee, President of the Nasty Woman Club, Says ‘Hell, Yes’ to Hillary Clinton Schooling Trump on Abortion
- The Walking Dead Season-7 Premiere Is Likely the Most-Watched Episode of the Series Ever
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on The Walking Dead Premiere: ‘It Was Just So F***ing Heavy’
- Justin Timberlake Gives Funny Response When Asked About Expanding His Family with Jessica Biel
- Tom Hanks Perfectly Remembers His Rap from 'Big' - Watch Now!
- The 'Pretty Little Liars' Stun at Elle Women in Hollywood Awards
- Marion Cotillard Poses in Christian Dior's Childhood Garden for New Lady Dior Campaign!