Like a Good Neighbor, Kelly Clarkson Is There — as State Farm's Newest Spokesperson (Video)
The "American Idol" superstar has joined the insurance company's "Celebrate My Drive" campaign.
Kelly Clarkson has teamed up with State Farm Insurance Company for its "Celebrate My Drive" campaign, which launched this month.
The American Idol superstar is answering driving-related questions in a new clip released by the agency, which encourages teen drivers to make positive choices as they take on the open road.
Clarkson comes across like a concerned big sister, sharing several humorous stories as she tackles the important topics. For instance, what is Clarkson's favorite car freshener scent?
"Pine," cracks the cheerful Texan. "Reminds me of home."
Would Clarkson ever put a bumper sticker on her car? Totally. Her suggestion: one with the slogan, "Don't Mess With Texas."
Does she have a bad driver's license photo?
"Basically when you start with this canvas, you can't go wrong," quips the 31-year-old Grammy winner.
Her first car? A Honda Accord LX, appropriately nicknamed Jane Honda.
She also discusses her method for eliminating distractions like a ringing cell phone, and recounts a story how a friend of hers died due to a distracted driver.
"Two eyes on the road, two hands on the wheel," she concludes.
Watch Clarkson's cute clip below.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- John Oliver Asks, 'How Is This Not a Thing?'; Consequently, He Has Several Intense Responses to Several Great Things That Don't Exist but Should
- Game of Thrones Recap: Moral Victories
- That Time a Baked Sound Engineer Changed Eminem's 'Stan' Forever
- Comedian Doug Stanhope Says Amber Heard Is Blackmailing Johnny Depp
- Madonna Fires Back at BET Awards After Prince BBMAs Shade
- Domhnall Gleeson Spends the Day at Disneyland With Rumored Girlfriend Juliette Bonass
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Meet Chrissy Teigen & John Legend's Daughter Luna - Watch Now!
- Liam Hemsworth on Miley Cyrus Relationship: 'People Will Figure It Out'