Kelly Clarkson Talks Pregnancy on 'Ellen': 'I Vomit a Good Dozen Times a Day'
The "American Idol" alum tells Ellen DeGeneres she's struggling with morning sickness.
Kelly Clarkson has never been afraid to speak her mind, so it comes as no surprise that the singer shared her unpleasant experiences of being pregnant on Friday's Ellen show.
Clarkson, who is expecting her first child, sat down with Ellen DeGeneres to share how she doesn't feel too well while being pregnant.
"Oh my God, it is so upsetting!" she told Ellen. "When I ask women […] they're like, 'Oh, you're going to love this.' And I'm like, 'Oh were you sick?' And they're like, 'No.' And I want to hit all of them with my car. I vomit a good dozen times a day. It's bad. I vomited before coming out here."
She continued: "I'm not even kidding; it's so bad. It's so bad. I know, it's so gross. And that's the thing, too -- you're not attractive when you're pregnant. Everybody tells you you glow and your hair is pretty and your nails are pretty. That is total crap. My nails are short, my hair still falls out … it's not all lush and beautiful. And I have no glow. Unless it's like something left over from a bad throw up. It's horrible."
Being 11 weeks into her pregnancy, the American Idol winner noted how many pregnant women don't experience this much sickness. "Every freaking woman I talk to there's maybe one out of every 20 that's like, 'Yeah, I was sick for a week,' and I'm like [laughs] 'OK,' " said Clarkson.
Despite feeling awful, she added, "I'm so happy I'm pregnant. I just wish -- I am -- I just wish he or she would stop trying to kill me."
Watch the interview, below.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Rihanna Slips Into A Bikini After Closing Out Monster Tour, Casually Hangs On A Yacht
- Here Is What A Mashup Of Scarlett Johansson And Jennifer Lawrence Looks Like
- Pat O'Brien Explains Why So Many Celebrities Aren't Truly Happy (VIDEO)
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Fatal Finale Says Goodbye To One Huge Character
- Heidi Klum Completes Ice Bucket Challenge on 'America's Got Talent'!
- Chelsea Handler Dines with Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston & More After Ending 'Chelsea Lately'
- Jennifer Aniston Doesn't Want Her 'Value as a Woman' to be Defined By Marriage & Children
- Orlando Bloom Rocks Unique Shirt at 'Zulu' Press Conference in Japan