Kelly Clarkson Welcomes Baby Girl
The "American Idol" winner gave birth to a daughter on June 12, the singer announced.
Congratulations are in order for Kelly Clarkson, who announced on Saturday the birth of her daughter.
The singer and her husband, Brandon Blackstock, welcomed a baby girl, River Rose Blackstock, on June 12.
"Our baby girl River Rose Blackstock arrived on June 12th! Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes! Brandon and I are on cloud 9!! :)," Clarkson wrote.
Clarkson confirmed her pregnancy four weeks after she and Blackstock married in Tennessee last fall. The American Idol season-one winner regularly shared about her pregnancy with her fans on Twitter —- often honest and including humorous details.
“I knew it! Only a girl could cause this much drama with all this vomiting!” she said.
Earlier this month, Clarkson gave hints that the baby was due any minute.
“Okay, my baby girl needs to come on out ASAP,” she wrote on June 4. “Mama is tired, swollen and miserable hahaha!”
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Director Tries To Defend The Video After Claims Of Racism, But Fails
- Here's Why Nicole Richie Is Your New Favorite Gay Icon
- Ellen Degeneres And Gap Launch Inclusive Clothing Line For Girls
- Robert Pattinson Crashed A Couple’s Wedding In Ireland, Because Dreams Do Come True
- Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk Travel to New York City Together
- Vanessa Hudgens, Lily Collins & Camilla Belle Get Glam For The A List 15th Anniversary Party!
- Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin's Biopic (Report)
- Val Chmerkovskiy & Tamar Braxton Need A Team Name For 'Dancing With The Stars'