Kelly Clarkson Welcomes Baby Girl
The "American Idol" winner gave birth to a daughter on June 12, the singer announced.
Congratulations are in order for Kelly Clarkson, who announced on Saturday the birth of her daughter.
The singer and her husband, Brandon Blackstock, welcomed a baby girl, River Rose Blackstock, on June 12.
"Our baby girl River Rose Blackstock arrived on June 12th! Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes! Brandon and I are on cloud 9!! :)," Clarkson wrote.
Clarkson confirmed her pregnancy four weeks after she and Blackstock married in Tennessee last fall. The American Idol season-one winner regularly shared about her pregnancy with her fans on Twitter —- often honest and including humorous details.
“I knew it! Only a girl could cause this much drama with all this vomiting!” she said.
Earlier this month, Clarkson gave hints that the baby was due any minute.
“Okay, my baby girl needs to come on out ASAP,” she wrote on June 4. “Mama is tired, swollen and miserable hahaha!”
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- The 8 Stages of a TV Couple, From ‘Will-They-Won’t-They’ to ‘OMG, They Did’
- All the Tear-jerking Moments From the 2016 Global Citizen Festival
- MTV Brings Back TRL As Total Registration Live for a National Voter Registration Day Special
- Why It’s a Big Deal That Actors Can Now Get Their Ages Removed From IMDb
- Charlie Weber Steps Out of Hiding After Debuting Shaved Head
- Taylor Lautner Admits Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up with Sister Jamie Lynn!
- Alexander Skarsgard Suits Up For 'War On Everyone' Zurich Film Fest Premeire!
- Alicia Vikander Says She & Michael Fassbender Have 'Never Hidden' Their Relationship