Kelly Clarkson Welcomes Baby Girl
The "American Idol" winner gave birth to a daughter on June 12, the singer announced.
Congratulations are in order for Kelly Clarkson, who announced on Saturday the birth of her daughter.
The singer and her husband, Brandon Blackstock, welcomed a baby girl, River Rose Blackstock, on June 12.
"Our baby girl River Rose Blackstock arrived on June 12th! Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes! Brandon and I are on cloud 9!! :)," Clarkson wrote.
Clarkson confirmed her pregnancy four weeks after she and Blackstock married in Tennessee last fall. The American Idol season-one winner regularly shared about her pregnancy with her fans on Twitter —- often honest and including humorous details.
“I knew it! Only a girl could cause this much drama with all this vomiting!” she said.
Earlier this month, Clarkson gave hints that the baby was due any minute.
“Okay, my baby girl needs to come on out ASAP,” she wrote on June 4. “Mama is tired, swollen and miserable hahaha!”
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Joseph Sikora's Tommy Egan in Power: Finally, a White Guy Who's Not in the Black World To Save Anybody
- A 'Gilmore Girls' Festival Is Happening In Real-World Stars Hollow
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Have Reportedly Split ... Again
- Country Queen Dolly Parton To Play A Prostitute In New Made-For-TV Biopic
- Jon Favreau Will Direct and Produce Seth MacFarlane's New Space Dramedy for Fox
- Christoph Waltz in Talks for Alita: Battle Angel Adaptation from Robert Rodriguez and James Cameron
- The Britney Spears Story is Getting the Lifetime Original Movie Treatment
- DJ Khaled to Host the VMAs Pre-Show, Because All He Does is Win