Kelly Clarkson's 5 Outrageous Quotes Cut From Her 'Unplugged' Special
The singer let it all hang out during the taping of her VH1 performance.
It wasn't just the instruments that were stripped-down during Kelly Clarkson's Unplugged taping, held just two days after Clarkson's Stronger debuted. The original American Idol has always been known for speaking her mind and letting that sense of humor rip, and she didn't disappoint during the taping in NYC. In anticipation of the show's airing on VH1 on Friday (Nov. 18, 11 p.m.), here are five uncensored quotes that didn't quite make the cut in Clarkson's Unplugged.
1. On her boobs falling out of her dress: "Was it Erin Brockovich the whole time?! It's funny because I have no boobs but they're coming out."
PHOTOS: 'American Idol Live' Tour In Pictures
2. "I realize God didn't give me boobs cuz if I had them, I'd show them off. I'd be a slut."
3. After a take during which she flubbed lyrics but kept going: "I should have just stopped -- just like most of my relationships!"
STORY: Kelly Clarkson on Making Peace With Her Label, New Album: 'It's About Putting All That Crap in the Back'
4. "This is my diva outfit. You would never see me in this on tour. Maybe for one song I would come out like this and be like, 'Look I'm a girl!'"
5. After making a joke about wearing TWO pairs of Spanx: "Oh dear God, can we just sing?!"
STORY: Kelly Clarkson Sets 'Stronger' North American Tour Dates
Banter aside, Clarkson and her band played a five-song set: "I Know You Won't" (Carrie Underwood cover), "Darkside," "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)" "Mr. Know It All" and "Since U Been Gone."
Watch video of her Carrie Underwood cover below.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Rapper T.I. on Hillary Clinton: I Can't Vote for a Female President Because 'Women Make Rash Decisions Emotionally'
- Shia LaBeouf's Public Intoxication Arrest Details Revealed in Bizarre Police Report
- Anna Duggar's Family Updates on Life Post-Cheating Scandal: She's 'Strong'
- Chris Hemsworth Joins Instagram - See His First Photo!