Kelly Clarkson's Album Pushed Back to September
The 'American Idol' winner posts an album update on her Facebook page, writing, "I promise you, it sounds great!"
Kelly Clarkson's much-anticipated fifth album has been delayed.
The original American Idol winner broke the news on her Facebook page, writing, "I recently found out that my album won't be coming out until September." The reason? "That's the best time to release it apparently," she explained in a post. "The album has been recorded... I'm sorry for the wait but I promise you it sounds great!" She has also been updating fans on the album's progress via her Twitter account.
Clarkson recently scored a No. 1 hit on the country charts with the song "Don't You Wanna Stay," a duet with Jason Aldean. Her previous album, 2009's All I Ever Wanted, sold almost a million copies and yielded four singles, including "My Life Would Suck Without You," which reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart in January of that year.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project