Lady Gaga to Mentor on Top Four on 'American Idol'
James Durbin, Scotty McCreery, Haley Reinhart and Lauren Alaina will perform songs from Elvis Presley songwriters Leiber and Stoller.
Lady Gaga is coming to American Idol.
The Grammy-winning singer will mentor the final four contestants on the May 11 episode.
James Durbin, Scotty McCreery, Haley Reinhart and Lauren Alaina will perform songs written by Leiber and Stoller, who wrote most of Elvis Presley's most memorable hits, like "Hound Dog" and "Jailhouse Rock." They also wrote Stand By Me (With Ben E. King) and Smokey Joe's Cafe.
Season six winner Jordin Sparks will perform.
Ryan Seacrest announced that auditions for Season 11 will begin Tuesday, June 28 in St. Louis, Mo., followed by Portland, Ore. and Charleston, S.C.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm