Nicki Minaj in New 'American Idol' Promo: No One Comes Close to This Show (Video)
The rookie judge talks about making dreams come true in a new spot, which aired during "X Factor's" Wednesday night episode.
No one's ever going to touch American Idol. They'll never come close."
So says Nicki Minaj in the latest promotional spot for the Fox singing competition. The commercial, which aired during Wednesday night's X Factor, featured Minaj in a more professional role as the Young Money singer-rapper elaborated on the Season 12 theme of "dreams."
"You are finding someone right before they become a superstar, and hopefully you are going to help to mold that journey and make them a better artist," she said.
American Idol returns Jan. 16.
What do you think of the serious side of Nicki, Worshippers?
Watch the clip below:
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Here's The Snoop Dogg Episode Martha Stewart Was Talking About On The Bieber Roast
- The 'One Tree Hill' Cast Reunited, And Made Your Teenage Dreams Come True
- Pakistan's First Animated Feature Gives Young Fans What They Need -- Homegrown Heroes
- Helen Mirren's Acceptance Speech On Helium Deserves An Oscar
- Justin Bieber's Roast: Best Jokes From the Night!
- Taylor Swift & Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Loose All Their Chill in the Car - Watch Now!
- Martha Stewart Killed It at Justin Bieber's Roast, Jokes About Prison & Pot (Video)
- Behati Prinsloo Heats Things Up in 'Victoria's Secret' Push-Up Bra Commercial (Video)