Phillip Phillips and Bon Jovi to Perform On 'American Idol'
The March 14 elimination episode will feature the season 11 winner and the New Jersey rockers.
American Idol's March 14 elimination episode will boast double the guest star power as New Jersey rockers Bon Jovi and season 11 winner Phillip Phillips take the stage.
According to the Interscope Records website, Phillips, who's currently on tour with Matchbox Twenty, will perform his new single, “Gone, Gone, Gone.”
Bon Jovi will play the song “Because We Can” from their forthcoming album, What About Now, which is scheduled for a March 12 release.
Jon Bon Jovi and keyboardist Dave Bryan both appeared on Idol previously, mentoring contestants during the show's sixth season. Fans may recall runner-up Blake Lewis re-working the Bon Jovi hit, "You Give Love A Bad Name." It became one of his standout performances.
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized