'Voice,' 'American Idol' Alum Frenchie Davis Unveils CD Art Work (VIDEO)
The singer debuts artwork and a sneak peek at her upcoming video, "Love's Got A Hold On Me." Plus, plans for a lingerie line!
Season one The Voice finalist Frenchie Davis, set to release her new single, "Love's Got A Hold On Me" after Labor Day, is offering fans a sneak peek of her video as well as the artwork on a video blog.
The single is a special revelation of the direction the top four vocalist's long-awaited EP, "Just Frenchie," will take. The song, a dance track, is a collaboration between Davis and the songwriter Janice Robinson (Ashley Tisdale, Deborah Cox) who wrote the dance track.
“I feel that it’s coming together wonderfully, almost divinely. Everything is happening the way it’s supposed to," said Davis in a release.
Produced by Marco Verraro, “Love’s Got a Hold On Me" will be accompanied by a "Mad Max-inspired video" directed by Ch’an Andre and Brian Friedman (Britney Spears).
Davis is taking a proactive approach in her career, having established the Frenchie Davis Music Group as an independent record label, with an assembled team, including her manager Tiffany J. and executive assistant Nyree Neil.
She is also woking on a special Christmas album for the holidays and is in talks to develop a plus-size lingerie line (ironic, as Davis was disqualified from American Idol for pictures posing in sexy lingerie).
Watch the video below:
What's Hot In Music
Follow Idol Worship
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Mirror, Mirror
- Hold on to Your Fedoras: Bruno Mars Will Perform With Beyoncé and Coldplay at Super Bowl 50
- Jennifer Lopez Will Have to Magically Find More Time in Her Schedule for Shades of Blue Season 2
- Martin Is Not Happy Kurt Russell Smashed Its Priceless Antique Guitar in Hateful Eight
- Former 'Survivor' Contestant Mike Skupin Arrested for Posession of Child Pornography
- Kerry Washington & Viola Davis Represent Outstanding Actresses at the NAACP Image Awards 2016
- Rebel Wilson Wants Justin Bieber To Be Her Valentine
- Giacomo Gianniotti Attends Screening of Denzel Washington-Directed 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode