If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide e5's General Counsel's Office with the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
e5's General Counsel's Office should be contacted at the following address: email@example.com, 646.654.5000.