Next Gen 2010: Hollywood's Young Guns
At only 20, Johnson is already engaged, a new father to a baby girl and an in-demand import from across the pond. The London-raised actor, who appeared in his first film (Tom & Thomas) at 10, says he never "chose" to become an actor. "I just knew I loved working," he says. Recent gigs have included the underdog-superhero comic book adaptation Kick-Ass. Neither compares to playing an angsty teenage John Lennon in the critically acclaimed Nowhere Boy, a performance Paul McCartney called "brilliant."
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Julianne Hough Snaps Selfies With Former DWTS Partner Helio Castroneves
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!