The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
With the network’s longrunning Burn Notice off the air, Korsh’s Suits is a worthy successor to assume the USA throne. And the 46-year-old’s slick legal drama has something for everyone: Not interested in the cases? There’s the internal politicking and maneuvering at the law firm. Not enticed by that? Maybe the twisted web of romantic entanglements is a better fit for you. Since 2011, Suits has captured high-profile guest stars (Game of Thrones’ Michelle Fairley) and landed the most decorated Olympian of all time, Michael Phelps — it’s one of his favorite shows — for a cameo on the midseason return in 2014. The series is averaging a robust 5.7 million viewers per episode, including DVR.
- Free Yourselves From the Shackles of Spoilers! Life Is Too Short.
- I Want Rom-Com TV to Flourish, But ABC’s Manhattan Love Story Is Not Helping at All
- Watch the Trailer for Taken 3, Which Is Actually Called Tak3n
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons
- Tracy Morgan Responds to Walmart: I Can't Believe They Are Blaming Me For the Accident
- Justin Bieber Grabs Dinner with Kendall Jenner in Paris
- Aretha Franklin Sings 'Rolling in the Deep' Live & Totally Kills It - Watch Now!
- Channing Tatum & His Huge Muscles Continue Filming 'Magic Mike XXL' - See the New Photos!