The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
Their fantasy/fairy-tale mashup Once Upon a Time is still a Sunday mainstay on an increasingly competitive night. So much so that late in development season, ABC tasked Lost vets Kitsis, 42, and Horowitz, 41, to spin off their flagship series. What followed was impressive: ABC gave Once Upon a Time in Wonderland — a closed-ended story centered on Alice that premiered Oct. 10 to a modest 5.8 million viewers — a series greenlight after seeing only a 19-minute pilot presentation.
- Free Yourselves From the Shackles of Spoilers! Life Is Too Short.
- I Want Rom-Com TV to Flourish, But ABC’s Manhattan Love Story Is Not Helping at All
- Watch the Trailer for Taken 3, Which Is Actually Called Tak3n
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons
- Tracy Morgan Responds to Walmart: I Can't Believe They Are Blaming Me For the Accident
- Justin Bieber Grabs Dinner with Kendall Jenner in Paris
- Aretha Franklin Sings 'Rolling in the Deep' Live & Totally Kills It - Watch Now!
- Channing Tatum & His Huge Muscles Continue Filming 'Magic Mike XXL' - See the New Photos!