Hollywood's 25 Top Power Lunch Restaurants
The healthy-comfort-food spot is practically an adjunct dining room for Sony executives. Thanks to its studio-friendly proximity, execs bring their Fox and Sony clientele for the ever-popular turkey burger (for the men) and quinoa with veggies, chicken or tofu (for the women).
Chef-owner Akasha Richmond, who previously served as Michael Jackson’s and Barbra Streisand’s personal chef, opened the restaurant’s doors in February 2008 with her husband, Alan Schulman, who glad-hands such regulars as film producers Todd Black and Samuel Dickerman, The Schiff Co.’s David Schiff, Roland Emmerich, Darren Star, TV director Jack Bender, David Spade and Courteney Cox.
Richmond says she’s even affected by the studios’ no-work holidays: “I sometimes feel I should close with them!” When open, the best seat in the house for talking business is in the restaurant’s attached cafe, which offers more privacy.
- 8 Female-Driven Suspense Thrillers To Read On The Beach This Summer
- Caitlyn Jenner, Chelsea Manning and the Problem People Have With Transgender Women
- Jimmy Kimmel Takes On National Spelling Bee Co-Champions
- Taraji P. Henson Wants Diana Ross And Billy Dee Williams To Play Her Parents On 'Empire' Season 2
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Still Rebelling in the First Photo From The Hunger Games: — Part 2
- New Show Will Bring Together Families of Serial Killers, Families of Victims
- Mistress America Trailer: Noah Baumbach and Greta Gerwig Team Up for a Follow-up to Frances Ha
- Ellie Goulding Gives a Totally Non–Taylor Swift Reason for Why She Deleted That Katy Perry Instagram Photo