THR's Power Business Managers 2012
Along with such business managers as Mary Ann McCready (Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson) and Gary Haber (Carrie Underwood), the Nashville-based Al Hagaman and his firm represent tons of country music clients, from Tim McGraw and Faith Hill to the Dixie Chicks, Trace Adkins and Emmylou Harris, according to sources. (Hagaman declined to speak with THR.)
The specialty requires an intimate knowledge of recording contracts and royalty revenue calculations.
- True Detective Recap: Sad and Lonely People
- Watch the Fantastic Four Cast Weather These Ignorant Interview Questions
- Travi$ Scott Got Arrested After His Lollapalooza Act for Trying to Make His Fans Go Crazy
- Halt and Catch Fire’s Kerry Bishé on Donna’s Huge Season, and Why the Show Isn’t a Bigger Hit
- Victoria & David Beckham Head Back to LA After Guy Ritchie's Wedding
- Tom Cruise Promotes 'Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation' After Box Office Win!
- January Jones, Kiernan Shipka & Jon Hamm Have 'Mad Men' Reunion At Oceana's SeaChange Party
- These Photos of the 'Fantastic Four' Cast Holding Hands in NYC Are Cutest Thing You'll See Today