THR's Power Business Managers 2013
"To tell clients that, based on their investments and spending habits, they don't have to work anymore, that's my goal," says Reback. The relatively young boutique firm, which turned 9 in August, hasn't yet had the satisfaction of such a conversation, but Reback and partner Derrick Lee pride themselves on their reputation and ability to work in tandem with more than 30 celebrity and industry clients.
"We copy each other on everything," says Reback. "If one of us is unavailable, the other jumps in." Unlike most shingles, Reback Lee offers full production accounting, from developing the cash flow to the final audits, on TV specials like the Emmys and Super Bowl.
- We Spent Half An Hour Talking To Allison Janney About 'Drop Dead Gorgeous'
- Here's How 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Really Feels About That Emmy Snub
- 'American Horror Story' Leaked Call Sheet Signals Possible Return Of A Past Character
- New Visions on Romance: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review of I Origins & Mood Indigo
- Not Only is Zoe Saldana Pregnant, But She's Reportedly Expecting Twins!
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, and Daughters Sunday & Faith Join Reba McEntire's 'Pray for Peace' Campaign (Video)
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives for Court, Is Working Out a Plea Deal for His Recent Arrest Charges
- Kelsey Grammer & Wife Kayte Welcome Newborn Son Gabriel!