The Hollywood Reporter Names the 50 Power Showrunners of 2013
It couldn’t duplicate last year’s Emmy sweep, but with Dexter dead and gone, Homeland is the reigning drama at Showtime. Gansa, 52, saw his terrorism thriller-romance recently return to bring in 6.4 million viewers in its earlier Sunday slot, reaffirming its status as the cable net’s most watched; last year’s second-season run had a weekly average of nearly 6.3 million fans. These stats only bolster an enduring swell of critical kudos, including 10 Emmy noms and star Claire Danes’ second win in a row for lead drama actress. Gansa’s exec producer Gordon, 52, has seen his producing slate soar: He’s filming the FX pilot Tyrant and will return to oversee Fox’s forthcoming limited-series reboot of 24.
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Kate Upton's Boyfriend Justin Verlander Responds to Leaked Nude Photos
- Jamie Dornan & E.L. James Have 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Reunion at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Kate Hudson Believes Eating Disorders Shouldn't Be Plastered on Magazine Covers!
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014