THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Supports people with Alzheimer's disease and their families, as well as supporting prevention and cure research.
Select supporters: Wayne Brady, James Burrows, Kate Burton, Bradley Cooper, Bryan Cranston, Olympia Dukakis, Hector Elizondo, Shelley Fabares, Jack Ford, Vivica A. Fox, Peter Gallagher, Victor Garber, Phyllis George, Leeza Gibbons, Deborah Gibson, Laurie Burrows Grad, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Ken Howard, Ricki Lake, Sharon Lawrence, Eric McCormack, Terry Moran, Kate Mulgrew, Megan Mullally, Steven Pasquale, David Hyde Pierce, Sarah Polley, Billy Porter, Ron Rifkin, Molly Sims, Jean Smart, Brent Spiner, Lea Thompson, Tracie Thoms, Dick Van Dyke
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images