THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
Description: Aims to reduce disability and death from cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
Select supporters: Ed Asner, Joy Behar, Toni Braxton, Bill Clinton, Anderson Cooper, Jamie Lee Curtis, Patrick Dempsey, Michael Clarke Duncan, Hector Elizondo, Morgan Fairchild, Jennie Garth, Randy Jackson, Larry King, Joan Lunden, Andie MacDowell, Marie Osmond, Donny Osmond, Jane Pauley, Rachel Ray, Robin Roberts, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jane Seymour, Jaclyn Smith, Sharon Stone, Cecily Tyson, Vanna White, Vanessa Williams, James Woods.
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet