Next Gen 2010: Hollywood's Young Guns
Few actors have a bigger buzz factor in 2010 than Garfield, who was born to British-American parents in Los Angeles and moved to Epsom in Surrey at age 4. Trained at London's Center School of Speech and Drama, the actor has appeared this fall alongside Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley in the dark coming-of-age drama Never Let Me Go, as Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin in The Social Network and is slipping on the Spidey suit as the titular hero of Sony's forthcoming franchise reboot under director Marc Webb, which begins shooting this winter. "It's an incredible honor," says Garfield of his latest gig.
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm