Power Lawyers 2011
From seventh grade English teacher to top trial lawyer might not be a typical career progression, but it has served White well. "It's fun educating the judge and jury," he jokes. This year, the father of five merged his namesake Los Angeles-based firm with national outfit Kelley Drye, becoming chair of its entertainment and media practice. And he won a key victory for Steven Spielberg and Paramount in a case alleging similarities between 2007's Disturbia and the short story that inspired Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window.
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'