THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
306 W. 37th Street (btw. 8th & 9th Ave),
New York, NY 10018
Description: Baby Buggy, founded in 2001, is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing families in need with essential equipment, products, clothing, and services for their infants and children up to age 12. With an extensive network of community-based organizations across the country, Baby Buggy has donated over 6 million items to thousands of children.
Select supporters: Jerry Seinfeld, Mark Feuerstein, Kourtney Kardashian, Natalie Morales, Bridget Moynahan, Busy Philipps, Alec Baldwin, Elisabeth Röhm, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, Tiffani Thiessen, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Mariska Hargitay, Kelly Ripa.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!