THR Philanthropy Resource Guide
306 W. 37th Street (btw. 8th & 9th Ave),
New York, NY 10018
Description: Baby Buggy, founded in 2001, is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing families in need with essential equipment, products, clothing, and services for their infants and children up to age 12. With an extensive network of community-based organizations across the country, Baby Buggy has donated over 6 million items to thousands of children.
Select supporters: Jerry Seinfeld, Mark Feuerstein, Kourtney Kardashian, Natalie Morales, Bridget Moynahan, Busy Philipps, Alec Baldwin, Elisabeth Röhm, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, Tiffani Thiessen, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Mariska Hargitay, Kelly Ripa.
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- 'The Flash' Cast Has a Blast at Buzzfeed's Rooftop Flash Bash
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport