THR's Women in Entertainment 2012: Power 100
It's been a huge year for London-based Broccoli, 52, who presided over production of the 23rd James Bond film, Skyfall, which had grossed $797 million worldwide as of Nov. 28, making it the most successful 007 flick of all time (not accounting for inflation). Bond is a family business for Broccoli, whose father, Albert, was the longtime producer of the spy thrillers. She now co-produces the films with her half-brother, Michael G. Wilson.
When I leave work each day, I can't wait to: Go to sleep. When you're based in London, you get up early and are shooting all day, and then L.A. starts phoning you.
Favorite way to unwind on the weekend: Reading the Sunday papers with a big pot of coffee.
Most surprising song on my iPod: Adele, but is that surprising?
Proudest moment this year: On the 50th anniversary [of the release of the first Bond movie] on Oct. 5, we did a charity auction in London at Sotheby's and raised a couple million dollars for UNICEF and a couple of other charities.
Totally starstruck around: People in public service.
What I'd tell my 22-year-old self about working in Hollywood: "Don't be ruled by fear."
Best advice I've gotten: From my father: "Don't let temporary people make permanent decisions."
Top three shows on my DVR: Homeland, Breaking Bad and Meet the Press.
- Items 1-10
- Items 11-20
- Items 21-30
- Items 31-40
- Items 41-50
- Items 51-60
- Items 61-70
- Items 71-80
- Items 81-90
- Items 91-100
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images